The Black Year

I got a text message yesterday from a friend saying "... you always stress when your book release is around the corner ".

Indeed, he was right.

Tomorrow is the release of my second book, THE BLACK YEAR, and I am more than just stressed.

Readers and shoppers might not be familiar with the efforts done to make a new release successful, whatever the product is, may it be a new perfume, fashion collection, movie or book. Reference here is not to the actual act of making, the art of creation by the artist, designer, director, writer... but to the implementation of the release campaign; the one of giving birth. And from a man-writer's perspective, who would never be able to actually know for real how it feels to give birth, I can modestly imagine that releasing a book is as stressful, painful and rewarding.

Firday, September 14, 2012, is the release of The Black Year, the second installment of The Prophecies Of Karma, the first science fiction trilogy coming from the Middle East.

I dedicate this new book to my friend, source of inspiration and motivation, idol and diva, the brave May Mnassa. Dear May, I know this hasn't been the best year of your life, but I hope you get well very soon and wish you a long, long life to achieve more, and inspire your many fans, friends and family.

To all fans of Karma Nour and followers of Jamal Nader, I wish you find the greatest experience in reading The Black Year and I promise you a great sequel to follow, very soon !!


I hope this new born lands in loving hands, open minds, and many warm hearts to appreciate it.



XxX

Nael Gharzeddine